In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Well, I Never….”
Never do the following:
- Never do the worm, if you don’t know how to do the worm. It will look like you are doing something far far different. (4th Grade)
- Never take curves fast when raining (Junior or Senior Year of College)
- Never go to the far sides of the internet, there is nothing out there worth it
- Never itch poison ivy, it will drive you to keep itching and keep itching. (Currently battling)
- Never attempt the splits or any high jump when renting a tux, it will rip at the exact moment people start watching
- Never jump from an amp with a lead pencil on the ground, it will jam in your foot; if that does happen DON’T stop playing, remove at end of song.
That is just my quick and personal list of things not to do.